Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty 4 trailer is up

Options
  • 28-04-2007 1:53pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per title, see here

Looks all right. Hopefully, it's more europe than middle east. I've always found that sand dunes to be boring, a game needs forests to be good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

boo you need to register, I'm playing call of duty 1 at the moment, I knew it was old but I didn't think it was that old :), very good game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

MooseJam wrote:
    boo you need to register, I'm playing call of duty 1 at the moment, I knew it was old but I didn't think it was that old :), very good game

is it any different than the ones on youtube ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I dunno, i didn't register

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GameTrailers.com has it.
    For free.
    In HD.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Does anyone else get deja vu of the Advanced Warfighter kind from this trailer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Can't really tell anything about the game from that trailer, there's only a few in-engine shots. Still, whatever about the game, its a good trailer... a bit thin on plot, but plenty of action!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

The trailer's up on Youtube several times now. Looks good, the CoD series has always been excellent. It's all in-engine as far as I know; there are cut scenes, but they're all done in-engine.

According to one of the IW team, all the material shown in that unveiling is roughly 6 months old too, so I'm assuming it's looking a lot more polished already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Sorry, I meant to say in-game as in from actual gameplay and not cut scenes. The CODs have always been very nice looking games alright, but they're always low on innovation and story-telling. This one looks like it has the potential for more than the others though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

looks good, hopefully alot better than cod2, as i found that to be pretty poor compared to Cod1 & UO. Is this a console game tho? or PC?
    EDIT
    just saw 'ps3 & xbox 360' in the format list on gametrailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

looks interesting alright, amy sin of a release date at all yet????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Looks good although BF2 comes to mind.

Also, according to the PC Gamer podcast it will be on PC.

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this thread to be honest. Unless there's another thread on the CoD forums...I haven't looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

neGev wrote:
    I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this thread to be honest. Unless there's another thread on the CoD forums...I haven't looked.
    There's two :D

Just as I suspected :)
    I'll head over that direction now.

Advertisement