Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dual Booting Vista and OS X On A PC

• 28-04-2007 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I have read alot bout Dual Booting Vista and OS X on a PC. I Just bought
    A Sony Vaio Laptop with Vista running on it and I currently own a legal
    version of OS X is there any way to dual boot OS X and Vista on my
    new Sony Vaio Laptop. Please if there is anyway please help me with
    this problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

X86 Project go look there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

sorry to tell you but its very illegal to install osx on anything except a mac,
    and you dont want to get steve all angry now do you :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

It may be against the license agreement but I don't know about "illegal", in the end if you want OSX so much just get a Mac and run Windows on it :)

Given the changes in OSX from PPC to Intel I'd imagine its not very hard to get OSX running on a Wintel machine....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

if you break the license agreement it is illegal , osx is only to be used non macs by certified apple developers afiak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Cabaal wrote:
    Given the changes in OSX from PPC to Intel I'd imagine its not very hard to get OSX running on a Wintel machine....
    absolutely simple,snip if anapropriate

• Advertisement
Advertisement