Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firefly marathon on Sci-Fi.

• 28-04-2007 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Anyways just found out Sci-Fi are playing every episode of Firefly this weekend and I thought i'd let everone know.It started at 11 today, and i think they're showing 6 episodes in a row today, and then the rest of the episodes one after the other tomorrow.I've always wanted to watch this show, and so when I saw they were showing every episode I was extremely pleased and am recording them as we speak.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Pfft the dvd boxset is like 29.99 in HMV, i'd say most people who watch the show have it already! :D like me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

aye
    ive 2 :d
    although found myself watching 1 of the eps today......they cut a good bit

Advertisement