Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should atheism be suppressed?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

PDN wrote:
    Maybe you just need to find the right one?
    Ah, cultural evolution in action -- support your favorite variation! I'm reminded of Wilde's comment that religion is simply the opinion that won :)

Out of interest, PDN, are you familiar with meme-related explanations for religion? And if so, do you have any comments on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

PDN wrote:
    Maybe you just need to find the right one? ;)
    Id love if atheism had buildings as beautiful as some of the Churches Christianity has and people went to worship logic and some good techno music or else some hymns about they're being no God at all.
    My idea of heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Id love if atheism had buildings as beautiful as some of the Churches Christianity has and people went to worship logic and some good techno music or else some hymns about they're being no God at all.
    My idea of heaven.
    Try scientology. Isn't that just as good? :D

humanji wrote:
    Try scientology. Isn't that just as good? :D
    You know something when I first heard the word Scientology, that's what I thought it would be. People who were passionate about Science. Oh - the disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Fallen Seraph

My idea of heaven.

Let us not forget the wise atheist-parable of that episode of southpark with Dawkins in it. Science H. Logic!

• Advertisement

Let us not forget the wise atheist-parable of that episode of southpark with Dawkins in it. Science H. Logic!
    I don't watch cartoons they are against my beliefs.

Advertisement