Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A little odd?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

yeah, what (expletive deleted) classes a 318i as an "SUV"?!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭andrew_ireland

Haha yeah! I saw that alright but I was wondering if maybe I was being paranoid about certain details on the whole page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

And the "saloon" mini. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

is someone trying to promote their obscure cars for sale?!?!;)

OK now I think I really am paranoid! The cars are cool lookin, I was up there lastweek lookin at a few out of interest- the Mitsuokas are deadly machines, for the craic anyway, they're modified Nissans/Mazdas/Daihatsus and drive nice too!

I don't want to say what it was that I noticed on the page so not to influence anyones judgement, just want to see if anyone thinks a certain detail on the page seems a little odd alongside another certain detail!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Are you referring to the remarkably low mileages, per chance :D:D:D

I believe they're mostly Japanese imports for sale there ...screwdriver-man must have been busy on the boat again :D

Yup! Although in fairness the guy did say that the Mitsuokas are almost like toys in Japan coz nobody drives in the city during the week- all use public transport.
    peasant wrote:
    screwdriver-man must have been busy on the boat again :D

LMFAO:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Andrewf20 wrote:
    And the "saloon" mini. Brilliant.
    Erm, a mini (a proper one, not the BMW ones) is a saloon. It sure ain't no hatchback!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

That's the biggest collection of unsellable cars I've ever seen.

Who would buy a car with a massive air brake?

webcarsbonsil565.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Fromthat list of cars

webcarsWilSil533.jpg

I saw one of these yesterday, didn't know what was, thanks for clearing it up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

kikel wrote:
    Fromthat list of cars

webcarsWilSil533.jpg

I saw one of these yesterday, didn't know what was, thanks for clearing it up :D

It's a Jap import Toyota based on the Yaris afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

Sizzler wrote:

Thats a beautiful looking set of wheels, allbeit a little overpriced maybe.

Must be true about beauty in the eye of the beholder......

Ah now don't be slaggin the Figaro! I really like the look of them, took a long time to figure out what it was- hope to get a spin in one someday, bit of a woman's car though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Foe some reason I happened upon this collection. It gave me nightmares. Does anyone notice how most people buy their car from the nearest garage, afraid to stray too far. Can you imagine all the freaky cars driving around this area!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

What's worse ...?

Driving a "freaky" car that you enjoy but nobody else likes, or driving a supposedly "premium" car in bottom spec (like a BMW 316:D ) that supposedly gives you some kudos, but that just blends in with the thousands of the same model that everybody bought for the same reason and that at the end of the day is just plain boring...

Gimme "freaky" any day ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

peasant wrote:
    Gimme "freaky" any day ...

Do you know you're probably right.

Advertisement