Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best course for CCNA

• 28-04-2007 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi Everybody,

I have recently decided to do the CCNA. I am looking to do a course over the summer parttime. Does anyone have any good ideas where the best place to do it would be. Im not interested in doing it in Boot Camp style course where it 2 week of cramming. I am also wondering what would be the best book to buy for the CCNA?
    Thanks in advance for all your help,
    Rory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

There are a lot of posts on this even on the first page, I know asking can be a shortcut before an intensive search but try those posts first and then post any further questions you might have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭accensi0n

http://www.techexams.net/ccna.shtml

Great info about the ccna. also check out the ccna forums on the same site.

The 5th edition Sybex book by todd lammle seems to be the book most people go for. Have it myself, has a great section on subnetting.

Advertisement