Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Pig requires Home

Options
  • 28-04-2007 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Last year we bought our guinea pig from a pet shop in Cork. Unbeknownst to us, the guinea was pregnant and gave birth to two babies about 5 weeks after we bought her. We were extremely shocked and decided to keep the guinea pig as one died during birth. The two female guineas got on great but unfortunately the younger female dies about 5-6 weeks ago. Her mother has been heartbroken since and very lonely. We would like to find her a new home with another guinea for company as we fear she might not survive on her own. I have attached a picture of her.
    DSC00122.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

She's beautiful, you should log onto petsireland and irishanimals.ie you can put her on the homing sections to get more people viewing her. Just make sure you check out the home first and that the pigs she is going to are also females or a neutered male. Put her photo up as well. If you want I can put her info and pic on my website as well.

All I need is her name, approx. age and county she is in and a contact number or e-mail for people interested to contact you.

Advertisement