Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

UL games society???

• 28-04-2007 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

if anyone in the games society in ul (specifically in the know with the pc games) WANTS TO HELP ME OUT HERE PLZ. im not a member of the games society, but wanna give it a shot and see whats up. im interested in pc games and lan games, so if anyone can tell me how to find this stuff out or when theres somethin on, plz let me know because the skynet forums are pretty conflustering

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

gsoc.net perhaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

ya thats the site i was lookin at but theres no good info on it at all!, thanks anyway, prob better that i dont find it before exams anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Gsoc does more than just PC/LAN stuff, which probably explains some of your confusion.

Anyway, to the best of my knowledge, the current Officer for
    PC/Console/LAN is a guy who also goes by the name "EL Wizo" on the forums, is quite quick to reply to his PM's if i remember.
    Or you could email ulgsoc@skynet.ie

As for events i think they are organising a LAN for the summer, and a group trip to MidLANS.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

yea there's loads of class things to do in gsoc, i kno the lads who run it, i'll tell em to be more informative on their website!! no lan parties on at the mo, but there is a few role playing sessions, console days and of course the assassin game was wicked!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

hey thanks for those tips, and cheers for sayin it to the guys who run it. ya im jus in a big computer game mood after i got my new pc, thats all:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

missgwish wrote:
    but there is a few role playing sessions

me puts on wizard hat and robe!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

There's been some talk of a post-exam LAN. Dunno if that's going to materialise or what though. Keep an eye on gsoc.net.

Advertisement