Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor racing in taney hall?

Options
  • 28-04-2007 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

My mum's friend was telling me that there is car racing in taney hall. Does anyone have any info on this? Also does anyone know where there is xmod racing or something similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

liamo the thread, new club website that is the club that run in taney hall, believe it is electric 1/10 cars. Contact mickb for more details

as for your other question, there is a part of my club from st annes who run a mini-z track on wednessday night ,think its out blackrock direction. Just go to www.rc-racingireland.com its only a message board but think there are details about it in the electric section. Clive is the guy to contact for it anyway.

I have a mini-z suitable for this if you wanted to get into it contact me

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

liamo333 wrote:
    My mum's friend was telling me that there is car racing in taney hall. Does anyone have any info on this? Also does anyone know where there is xmod racing or something similar?

Hi,

I'm involved in the club that runs in Taney. We only run there in the winter.

With the nice weather again we are racing out-doors on our off-road track.

Have a look at www.dublinmodelracing.com

MiCk B. :-)

Advertisement