Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art : LC

Options
  • 28-04-2007 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Well, what does everyone think?

I feel that the craftwork if fairly ok. I'm doing a poster about the positive ageing week. Not too hard, I don't think ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

we havent recieved ours yet!! can u tell me what coming up?i wud really appreciate it:D like everything!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I;m doing design.. a logo for a chocolate shop.

It hasn't been well explained to me?
    So you do your preparatory sheet at home.. but what about the prep sheet in the exam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

I'm doing the craftwork, not really happy with the options. Probably will go with the bookcraft.

I;m doing design.. a logo for a chocolate shop.

It hasn't been well explained to me?
    So you do your preparatory sheet at home.. but what about the prep sheet in the exam?

Its basically just a further development of what you have in your prep sheet. Perhaps concentrate more on developing images that will be included in your finished piece.

yayyyy!!! i got 'em. i'm pretty sure i'm going to do the positive ageing week poster. seems like fun. what about the imaginative comp./still life?? has anything stood out yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement