Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In this thread we name places to stay near the Vaults nightclub....

Options
  • 28-04-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Might be going to a gig in the Vaults, IFSC next Sunday (6th May). Anyone know of accomodation in the general area, be it hostel/B&B/hotel? Need somewhere to stay after the club. As close as possible to the club if possible, theres a chance I might have to go to this solo (yeah yeah, its J00f playing so I'll go solo and the hell with friends who wont go), so I dont want to have to walk far on my own in Dublin at 3am on a bank holiday weekend.

Any ideas folks?

Heres where it is -> http://www.thevaults.ie/location.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Loads of hostels/B&Bs on Gardiner St which isn't too far, about 5 mins walk. Isaac's Hostel springs to mind, don't know what it's like though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Get contacting places now. City Centre accommodation is at a premium at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

There's a hotel across from Connolly Station/Vaults - North Star Hotel. Haven't stayed in it, but went to some seminars and it looked okay.

Jacob's Inn (hostel) is very close too, just off Talbot St. Not far away from the ISAAC hostel mentioned above.

Days Inn (hotel) is on Talbot St itself and not too far away either. Only a doorway onto Talbot St, so can be difficult to spot (it's next to First Choice travel shop).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Jury's on Norhth Wall Quay
    5 minute walk at most

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is also the celtic lodge and o sheas, both on talbot street

• Advertisement
Advertisement