Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD 4 "Trailer"

• 28-04-2007 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

What did everyone think of it? Despite there being no actual gameplay footage of it but loads of shiny helicopters and flashy bits. Looks like it could be set in eastern europe or at least partly which makes a nice change from shooting those dirty arabs all the time in bf2 and all its counterparts.
    And for anyone that hasnt seen it yet heres a link -
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_18925.shtml

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Bastard you beat me to it! :p

This trailer can also be downloaded here in High Definition.

I have to say I'm looking forward to it! :D

But I'm dying to see some in-game screenshots and videos to get a proper idea! I really hope it will be a good game! And not a game with fooked up hit boxes and rushed by Infinity Ward to get all the money they can! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

first time i'm looking forward to a COD game since COD1.

the video in the first link is 720p the one you linked to is 480p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I've actually looked forward to CoD:UO and CoD2 but have been somewhat disappointed in both (especially UO which was, IMO, a cr@p game/extension).

This trailer reveals nothing really, except that it will be modern warfare. I really want to see some in-game footage!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Have all the COD's plus a good few of the MODs for COD :) . I have to say I enjoyed them all , some more than others .

The thing is , I play COD for the WWII aspect , there are loads of other Modern Warfare games so I guess IW are pushing me towards MOH for my lastest fix . I have also switched over to DOD:S for my online fix , IW pushed me there aswell with their lack of cheat protection at the start and also their lack of a decent DOM mode .

Evn now I still feel Heat of Battle was the best WWII online team game .

Advertisement