Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Disturbing clip

Options
  • 28-04-2007 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

Not a new thing but came across this on youtube....I dispise giving these SCUMBAGS any airtime but only doing so because of whats at the end of the clip, looks like someones Skyline is about to get lifted, if it hasnt already :mad: If you know who owns it you might want to have a word with them to stop these pricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BFa2jGBD1s&mode=related&search=

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

they are just scumbags, who have no lif but to rob other peoples property.
    look at this crap.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_4eK3sDaY&mode=user&search=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Mad yoks :rolleyes: And being fully sponsored by me and you...the taxpayer, dont you feel proud :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭patrickc

poor ****ers cars they have

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I hate this sort of sh1t. I can only hope that if anything goes wrong they'll injure/mame themselves and not some poor bystander. What is it with this mentality? It drives me nuts, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Oh how you would love to catch one of them in the act, trusty 9 iron.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Scummy dirty wasters, can they not see what they are themselves and just realise what sad sad losers they really are and just go jump off a cliff. They just all be rounded up and decapitated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

Can someone report these videos to the PO-lice? and also why do people like that speeded up dance music with random raps thrown in? its terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Scumbags. Pure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

In the description of the video on YouTube, it says:
    joyrideing in tallaght
    They see themselves as joyriders, yet they can't spell joyriding properly. This highlights their lack of education.

Also is the profile of the person, their age is 22, and for goodness sake, the music is horrendous. Also, I bet you any money, the video is on bebo/MySpace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

nevf wrote:
    In the description of the video on YouTube, it says: They see themselves as joyriders, yet they can't spell joyriding properly. This highlights their lack of education.

Also is the profile of the person, their age is 22, and for goodness sake, the music is horrendous. Also, I bet you any money, the video is on bebo/MySpace.

havce to agree, noticed that too actually!! the music is mind blowing!!a 22 year old sgould have some cop on, maybe a 16/17 year old doing this but a 22 year old

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

They are pulling donuts in empty car parks/streets - is there any good reason why I should hate them? As long as it's their own rubber they are wasting it's better they do this then go rallying down roads where they could encounter other drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭skibum

They are pulling donuts in empty car parks/streets - is there any good reason why I should hate them? As long as it's their own rubber they are wasting it's better they do this then go rallying down roads where they could encounter other drivers.

:confused::confused:
    These are stolen cars, it's not their tyres they are shredding.
    Do you have a car? Pay tax, insurance, have it maintained and NCT'd?
    If you do how would you like these little Sh!ts drive the nuts off it and then post it on the net.
    Or how about one of these little sh!ts hitting / killing you or someone you care for??

skibum wrote:
    :confused::confused:
    These are stolen cars, it's not their tyres they are shredding.
    Do you have a car? Pay tax, insurance, have it maintained and NCT'd?
    If you do how would you like these little Sh!ts drive the nuts off it and then post it on the net.
    Or how about one of these little sh!ts hitting / killing you or someone you care for??
    Are you certain they are stolen? Most of the video was filmed during the day - I was under the impression that joyriders stole cars and raced them at night. These people aren't master criminals so why the "Coming Soon Skyline" stuff? Do they need several weeks to plan the Big Tallaght Skyline heist?! The plates on the car where blurred out too - why would they do that to a car they are going to trash? If they are trying to show off how mad and big they are then they would put in footage of the theft of these cars but there is none.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Im suprised some of these muppets have the knowledge to put these video's up on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqdmugCs58g :O

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

ha ha muppets, no seat belt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭skibum

Are you certain they are stolen? Most of the video was filmed during the day - I was under the impression that joyriders stole cars and raced them at night.

"Joyriders" AKA scum, operate 24 / 7, granted the majority of the time at night. Brothers car was stolen from Shankill dart station during daylight hours, recovered later on the same day having been thoroughly thrashed :mad:

my old car was tampered with one afternoon in Dun laoghaire, but luckily enough they were disturbed.

There are plenty of other "joyriding" clips on you tube, google video etc, and there is a lot of blatent joyriding during daylight hours.

have a quick look for them.

The plates on the car where blurred out too - why would they do that to a car they are going to trash?
    Probably don't want the owner to be tipped off...??

skibum wrote:
    "Joyriders" AKA scum, operate 24 / 7, granted the majority of the time at night. Brothers car was stolen from Shankill dart station during daylight hours, recovered later on the same day having been thoroughly thrashed :mad:
    I'm not doubting that cars are stolen by joyriders but I was talking about this specific clip - I mean if you look at the name of one of the video posters he is called "ghia99" which is exactly the car he is trashing about. I would say that's actually his car and he just doesn't care about it - some people are just like that I'm not going to abuse him for that though.

• Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭LFCFan

So you'd be happy if you lived on the street that this crap is happening on, having these scumbags ripping up grass and causing major disturbances? Even if they are their own cars, they are still little assholes with no concept of decency or respect for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

nevf wrote:
    They see themselves as joyriders, yet they can't spell joyriding properly.

I don't understand, why do you need to know how to spell joyriding in order to be one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement