Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another SLR

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

check out these guys, they have approx 10 million worth of stock :eek:

Some amazing cars / jeeps / helicopter

They updated stock yesterday and just added over 5 new cars like the H2 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

you should get your hands on the Irish Times Rish List published today and you'll see how much amazingly excessive wealth there is in Ireland, where the cost of an SLR or a Phantom is really chump change for some of these guys. So it's no surprise really.....

AlanD wrote:
    you should get your hands on the Irish Times Rish List published today and you'll see how much amazingly excessive wealth there is in Ireland, where the cost of an SLR or a Phantom is really chump change for some of these guys. So it's no surprise really.....

Yeah i kind of agree with you.Was the rich list in sunday times or irish times.I will try get it in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

pitty there's no pics of that SLR... but as I said before, Can't wait till Des Cullen get in the convertible!

steve06 wrote:
    pitty there's no pics of that SLR... but as I said before, Can't wait till Des Cullen get in the convertible!

Has he got one on order, when is he supposed to get it.
    Theres some amazing cars coming into ireland.Sports and classic nearly have 10 million worth of stock :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

drdre wrote:
    Yeah i kind of agree with you.Was the rich list in sunday times or irish times.I will try get it in the morning

sorry, should have said, it was in yesterday's Sunday Times. But check it out online, I'm sure it's there somewhere on the Sunday Times website. Interesting reading. When you're worth at the very least 100m, cars like this are easily affordable.

AlanD wrote:
    sorry, should have said, it was in yesterday's Sunday Times. But check it out online, I'm sure it's there somewhere on the Sunday Times website. Interesting reading. When you're worth at the very least 100m, cars like this are easily affordable.
    Yeah i will try get it from my local shop.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I wouldn't call Mercs 'flash', they don't exactly ooze style now do they :P

layke wrote:
    I wouldn't call Mercs 'flash', they don't exactly ooze style now do they :P

This is the SLR not a normal merc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

drdre wrote:
    Has he got one on order, when is he supposed to get it.
    Theres some amazing cars coming into ireland.Sports and classic nearly have 10 million worth of stock :eek:
    yep, one of the first in europe, but the first in Ireland.. and the only SLR ever produced to have regular doors.

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote:
    yep, one of the first in europe, but the first in Ireland.. and the only SLR ever produced to have regular doors.

Nice, cant wait to see that.When is it due.Will it be black?

steve06 wrote:
    Here's some info on the Convertible SLR, Cant wait to see it in ireland.It wont be on sale till september.
    http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=16225

Advertisement