Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which mother board? help plz

Options
  • 29-04-2007 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey people wots up? i want to get a gaming pc for games like F.E.A.R, hl2, civ4 etc..
    cuz i cant even run simon the sorcerer on my laptop and after reading some posts i had a look at the ANKERMANN website and picked out this compnents, im not a expert but this seem okish to me..
    so can anyone tell me if i should change anything and what about the motherboard because about that im totally clueless..
    it costs around 800 without OS or monitor is that 2 much could i get it cheaper?

thank guys!

- INTEL Core 2 Duo E6600 2x 2,40Ghz FSB 1066 So.775 4MB Cache:

< ASRock 4CoreDual-VSTA (DDR-II)(PCIe- AGP8x-SATA-I) >

- PCI-e 256MB NVidia GeForce 8600-GT TV-out- DVI:
    - SATA-II 250 GB WesternD WD2500KS (7200rpm-16MB):
    - DDR-II upgrade from 256MB to 1024MB CORSAIR PC667:
    - DDR-II RAM 1024MB CORSAIR PC667:
    - DVD-Drive IDE Samsung 16x/52x SH-D162C/BEWE:
    - Aspire X-Cruiser Midi-Tower - Black:
    - Intel CPU cooler
    - 525W MAXSILENT 525Watt 2xSata 20/24Pin
    - Realtek ALC888 8 channel audio
    - 10/100 Ethernet LAN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

First off the reason ankermann is so cheap is tat they give you a substandard psu and case. That mainboard is meant to be a pretty good board but I would go for the gigabyte ds3.

Advertisement