Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.geocities.com not working?

Options
  • 29-04-2007 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭

hi all im' up late trying to play some fifa 06 online and its working fine
    so some guy msg me and tell me to go to www.geocities.com/henryfutbolistal16/fifaleague to set up a league

ok so but www.geocities.com doesn't even work on my laptop
    i've never used this site before in my life
    wtf whats goin on. by the way i'm no comp expert so be kind :o

thanking u in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Works fine for me but I get a "Sorry, the page you requested was not found" for the first link.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Try http://www.geocities.com/henryfutbolista16/fifaleague
    You had an extra letter in the URL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭landmonster

If you're using NTL you'll find all Geocities sites unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Works grand here.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If you're using NTL you'll find all Geocities sites unavailable.

not working here in Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Cabaal wrote:
    not working here in Waterford

why wouldn't they be working? is there some reason why ntl/chorus would stop access to them?

i us chorus in limerick

Advertisement