Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hr-05 mounting ideas?

• 29-04-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

guys i was wondering what size bolts and washers would fit the starndered size holes for the hr-05 since the plastic clips are gay.

any better ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

How do you know the clips are homosexual? Are they pink, and wearing short shorts? Are they sipping strawberry daquaris by the pool? Are they dressed like them YMCA fellas ?

I managed to use the standard plastic ones. I just used higher tension springs. As it was very loose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Anti wrote:
    How do you know the clips are homosexual? Are they pink, and wearing short shorts? Are they sipping strawberry daquaris by the pool? Are they dressed like them YMCA fellas ?

I managed to use the standard plastic ones. I just used higher tension springs. As it was very loose.

funny lad.

anyone know of what size bolts fit these ??

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Im gonna guess 4mm

Advertisement