Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A miracle, a miracle!!!

Options
  • 29-04-2007 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

Yes folks, I saw it with my own eyes. An incredible apparition. Whatever you think about religion and churches, amzing things do happen. Miraculously, outside a church, there this morning, after 5 years without being seen, a politician was standing there. This politician was promising that all my wishes would come true and more, and to make it happen, I only had to do one very simple thing in a few weeks time. I just had to write a number on a piece of paper, the smaller the number the better, though preferably the number 1, just beside this politician's name. If I do, a whole range of wonderful things will come to pass.

But from experience, I know better. I am sure that in 3 weeks time, this and other politicians around the country will disappear, some never to be seen again, and some only to be seen again in 5 years time, though possibly sooner. In the meantime, all those wishes that are promised to come true, will fall by the wayside. The next time I will hear about them is when that or some other politician miraculously appears outside a church again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

After Hours tbh.

I complain that TDs spend too much time in their constituencies and not enough time in the Dáil; you can't have it both ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Judt

I think the point he's making is that a general election was called this morning. Funny, I didn't bother reading the news until after I went out for a walk. I was wondering why all the posters were going up... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

That's another thing. Within just hours of the election being called, there are posters everywhere. Months after the last seat has been filled, there are still posters everywhere. They should be able to get them down as quick. They also should not be leaving the cable ties behind when they do. The first failure of their environment policies is the amount of posters left everywhere.

Advertisement