Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KUDOS @ The Tikki Lounge (Cork) - Friday June 15th

• 29-04-2007 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey Everyone,

This is a new new night i'm trying to get going in the city and The Tikki Lounge have kindly given us a trial run on 15th June. All going well it could turn out to be a regular thing.

Its a minimal and tech house night but we will also be starting off with some ambient techno. I'm sure this will go down really well in this venue.

there will be a fair amount of people over at sonar (im heading myself the day after) on the 15th of June so those who are not going please come along and show your support and help us get a regular Friday night going!

If its a success, the plan is to get more local dj's involved. Schmutzig has already proven a success, hopefully we will get similar support.

Dj's will be myself, Mark D, Steve (Dolce Musica) and a guest (TBC)
    Its FREE in and will run from 9pm to 2am

tn_kudos.jpg

Comments

Advertisement