Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 Holders

• 29-04-2007 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

Hi all can anyone direct me as to were to get a mp3 arm strap for whilst I'm running. I used to carry everything I needed in a belt that held my water bottles, which also had a little storage space. As I'm running with a camelbak now I have to carry it in my hand. It died on me today I think it was from my hands sweating. I hate running without music, and have been looking out for one of these holders but haven't come across any. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Texas

How about buying a small ipod shuffle like I did instead, it's tiny.... it has a built in clip so you can put it anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

The I-pod is out as the charge wouldn't last me long enough, a aaa battery is easy to carry. I will be out for about at least 12 hours next month. I can't use e-bay either [long story]. So if anyone knows where I can just buy one over the counter please let me know. Sorry for the delay in responding I was out of the country.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Odysseus wrote:
    The I-pod is out as the charge wouldn't last me long enough, a aaa battery is easy to carry. I will be out for about at least 12 hours next month. I can't use e-bay either [long story]. So if anyone knows where I can just buy one over the counter please let me know. Sorry for the delay in responding I was out of the country.

my nano goes for about 20 hours between charges. i don't use it running though, if i need tunes I have a creative zen nano too. I bought a belt clip/arm band for it from the creative store. much prefer the belt clip than the armband.

depending on the size of your mp3 I saw ipod/nike sets in champion sports in grafton street on sat and they had armbands to match, something like this:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=DD38FDD5&nplm=TM740LL/A

another option is that nike have a fair few tops now with a pocket and routing for the earphones to match the nano sport kit too. maybe your player
    would fit one of these pockets? Have seen these in a lot of the shops too:
    http://www.rei.com/product/748242

have also seen generic ones around, elverys maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Cheers mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement