Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

patches

Options
  • 29-04-2007 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

just wondering could someone tell me where to get the best fm2007 patchs from.

wanna play on my laptop so gotta get the updates.

plus if i use the 7.0.2 update will it include the 7.0.1 update.
    or do i have to add them seperately

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

The best thing to do is start-up FM '07 and on the main home screen (where you can start a new game, load a recently saved game etc.), in the bottom right-hand corner there's a blue symbol saying update (I think that's what it says), and it will find and download the latest patch from the games website. And yeah you only need to install the most recent update, that'll install everything the previous patch contains and more. You'll be able to keep your saved games too, but the updates might not be included in the saved games.

Advertisement