Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting an ID FOR TEH usa

Options
  • 29-04-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey lads hope yer all well
    over here in states in boston to be prcise, anywher igo mim asked for id be it in a shop or out on th etown,wondering where or how id go about getting an ID for a few quid tops
    thanks forthe help
    ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

use your passport?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Was that even English? Really, I actually couldn't understand the words you typed.

In any case, here is the not the correct place to ask for advice on where to get a fake id. I'm sure a quick google will throw up some answers. However, chances are that you'll have to resign yourself to not being able to go to bars and clubs without a passport/driving licence stating that you're 21+.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I realise now that I may have mis-interpreted your question as you never stated that you're under 21. If you're of legal drinking age, then the solution is to use a passport or driving license.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement