Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riot in Uluru Car Park

• 29-04-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

I just heard from my sister that there's a very large fight/riot going on at the moment with a couple of ambulances/squad cars and a paddywagon on the scene.

Anyone know more? Or is she just exaggerating? :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I drove by there at around 20.25 on my way home and looked in (actually to see the level of blue and white!), and there was nothing out of the ordinary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

So this was a Waterford/Kilkenny scrap then? I trust the ambulences were for those wearing black(eyes) and amber

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

or was it involving a bunch of noveau riche people living around that area! an area that used to be nice and laid back is now just housing estate after housing estate..i pity the fools who spend money on houses around there..sheep! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

or was it involving a bunch of noveau riche people living around that area! an area that used to be nice and laid back is now just housing estate after housing estate..i pity the fools who spend money on houses around there..sheep! ;)

Baaaaaa.

Advertisement