Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aircraft Systems?

• 29-04-2007 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

Any body do this course? whats it like in the content side of things? and career prospectives and such?

(please dont link me to the IT Carlow website, its acting seriously funky)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dunno, but 2 years ago lots of bits of pieces of a plane (the fuselage, wings, etc) appeared in the college, and they put them somewhere. Not much help, but I'm pretty sure having something to look at helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

is it not moved to that new building over by the school? where the tennis courts used to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I knew someone in the course...don't work with him anymore though. Said they were working with a Jet engine of some description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

dont know the specifics of the course, but they have an ex-RAF jet, in a hanger and a few rc hlicopters and planes to explain aerodinic properties,etc.

career prospects?in ireland your screwed but i think they do JAR exams here which means you can travel with it, your best bet is the soutern and eastern hemisphere. but anyway the money can be really good at the end of it

Advertisement