Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Storage

Options
  • 29-04-2007 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a self storage company in Dublin?

Would be storing the contents of my room, which amounts mainly to CD's, Books and some clothing whilst I am away for several months.

Any information on costs etc welcome also.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

http://www.ustoreit.ie

they are in finglas and off the red cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

http://www.ustoreit.ie

they are in finglas and off the red cow
    I use the U Store It Place at the Red Cow, they are pretty good. It's not cheap though (There is not a lot of difference in the price between any of these places).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Cheers guys. Will price ustoreit, looks like what I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's also a crowd called "Need More Space". They're on the Kylemore Road and somewhere else as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

Try www.remedy.ie, they are located just inside dublin port at the end of east wall road. Very cheap also!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 danjoy

There exist a lot of advantages of Storage houses. The main objective of Self Storage Dublin is to store items of home or office while you are shifting or moving to another place with low costs and customers satisfaction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 DiamondGuy

There's a storage facility out in Deansgrange called U Store It, right beside the NCT test centre.

Advertisement