Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone free texts offer??

• 29-04-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Ok I got a text from vodafone there around a week back asking if i wanted to sign up to either a free text or free weekend talk offer, they said to send either text or talk to some number.

Basicly i then topped up by 20 euro and it worked like a charm however i wanna help my girlfreind out by giving her the number to sign up for the offer but i deleted the message vodafone send me and i cant find it on there website or nothing

Anyone here wanna help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

You sir are the king of kings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Patricide wrote:
    You sir are the king of kings.
    Nonsense. He's just a man doing a job on a board gone mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

I got a legitimate text message from vodafone today and it said this:
    "As a valued customer we're giving you FREE weekends to trial. All your vodafone to vodafone Calls &Texts are now free each weekend to October 8"

Is this for real? The message was from the usual vodafone service number so I have no reason to think it's a wind-up. The end of the text said "T&C'S apply@vodafone.ie", does this mean I have to email them to apply for this (the "apply" in the email address suggests this).
    Why would they choose me to get free weekends as I dont top up too much:confused:

EDIT: Ok I just rang vodafone and they said it was real and that I could make as many calls and texts as I like from 6pm this evening:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

rc28 wrote:
    I got a legitimate text message from vodafone today and it said this:
    "As a valued customer we're giving you FREE weekends to trial. All your vodafone to vodafone Calls &Texts are now free each weekend to October 8"

Is this for real? The message was from the usual vodafone service number so I have no reason to think it's a wind-up. The end of the text said "T&C'S apply@vodafone.ie", does this mean I have to email them to apply for this (the "apply" in the email address suggests this).
    Why would they choose me to get free weekends as I dont top up too much:confused:

EDIT: Ok I just rang vodafone and they said it was real and that I could make as many calls and texts as I like from 6pm this evening:)

I got the same message: made my first call at 1800 and it was totally FOC as were any MO-SMS. Great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Nota bene: MMS are not free although video calls are totally free under this offer.

Advertisement