Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My boyfriend gets killed in a car crash..

• 29-04-2007 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Among many dreams I have had, that have happened...

I had a dream that my aunty was pregnant, and a few weeks later she announced she was expecting.

I then dreamt that there was a very big car accidnet, and I was killed when my car hit a truck, then the pile up happened on the N7. I wasnt there, but a girl my age died when her car hit a truck.

Lately I have had a re-occcuring dream that my boyfriend gets killed in a car accident, and I'm worried. Should I be?? What does this mean?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Is your relationship with him going well? it might be that you think he is a reckless driver. the others dreams might merely be coincidences too. I have had recurring dreams about a year ago where someone living down the road from me dies of a heart-attack. It never happened. So Don't panic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

pixiearoo wrote:
    Lately I have had a re-occcuring dream that my boyfriend gets killed in a car accident, and I'm worried. Should I be?? What does this mean?
    The paranormals may make something of this, but most of us on the sleepy dreamy forum will probably not. Dreams are rearly to be taken literally. Like the above poster suggested, is something up with your relationship? Worried about losing him? Or perhaps his job is stressful or his health a concern, and you worry about that? Or does he drink too much then drive, and that worries you?

Advertisement