Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cheap amp, or new system?

• 30-04-2007 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Got a LG RH7900H last year (Feb 06), and although its great, the sound box that it was conected to broke, so now the 5.1 sound system isn't being used.

I'm looking around for either a cheap amp that I can connect a Coaxial/Digital Output to, which in turn I'll be able to connect the 5.1 setup to, or sell the LG RH7900H for €200, and go for an all-in-one setup, which will have speakers attached, but there's nothing much we can do about it.

I say a cheap amp, as there's no point getting a €1000 Pioneer system for a DVD player that only cost €354.

So, does anyone know of somewhere I can get such an amp, cheaply, or, failing that, do you think I'd be able to sell the 160GB LG RH7900H for €200?

Specs of the 160GB LG RH7900H

Comments

Advertisement