Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coloured jeans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

yeah topshop has bright pink ones and probably a lot more colours too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Cool! I don't think I'd like pink but electric blue or green would rock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I've seen the blue ones in topshop in town (Cork). They're really nice.

Orly? I was there today but they had none. Hope they restock. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

which one did you go to?
    i couldnt find them in the grafton street one but i saw them in the jervis centre.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Fashion disaster. :eek:

artnotort wrote:
    which one did you go to?
    i couldnt find them in the grafton street one but i saw them in the jervis centre.

The Cork one - it's pretty crappy, though. It's just a tiny concession in another store. :/

Fashion disaster. :eek:

Pffft. N00b!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I challenge you miss denim(yes, you wear all denim outfits, you know it) to a fashion duel!
    http://fashion.about.com/b/a/174172.htm
    Have at me!

Eh, those tests are culturally biased!

• Advertisement

You've got me there. I was too fashionable to take it anyway. I'm wearing black and yellow today, year of the bumble bee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I hear Penneys are doing them. Will have a look today as will be in there.

Pythia wrote:
    I hear Penneys are doing them. Will have a look today as will be in there.

Great! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Coloured jeans? Jaysus!

Early 1990's howarya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Penneys have blue and yellow jeans in stock, but they're 3/4 length.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Levi's do some. Like... this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Try Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar, afaik they sell Cheap Monday jeans, which are not too pricey, and they do some cool bright colours, saw some electric blue ones on the website, might be worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

They have these in H & M they have done for a while saw them in liffey val on sunday and i think they have them in the square too

Advertisement