Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Url error

Options
  • 30-04-2007 8:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Attached screenie:

errorda9.th.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Getting this since early yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think that's a problem with that search plugin we use, it's not displaying an outputted list of related threads. Boardtracker search seems to work otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Aye its the "similar threads" from boardtracker. I will have a look see if I can find where it is and fumble with it.

Fumble appears to have worked - Will bring it back later when its not giving an error.

Hope nothing else has b0rked as a result:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I shall be on the lookout capt'n

YArr....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

All looking good so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Getting the below line on the main page and nothing else, don't know if they are related or not.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO, expecting ',' or ';' in /usr/local/www/www.boards.ie/latest.php on line 100

edit: aye fixed as below.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Ruu wrote:
    Getting the below line on the main page and nothing else, don't know if they are related or not.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO, expecting ',' or ';' in /usr/local/www/www.boards.ie/latest.php on line 100
    Yup, same here.

EDIT: It's okay now :)

Oops :) thanks to ecksor error did not last long.

Advertisement