Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in MP Skywarp

Options
  • 30-04-2007 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

You know how Starscream's face can be changed, turning him into Captain Smirky Pants, Mayor of Smirkyville, on the southeast corner of Smirk? Well Skywarp's face has been remoulded to give him a nice snarl. Isn't that interesting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Well at least its slightly better than a straight repaint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Shame it makes warp look like hes pushing out a giant turd and having difficulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

well we all have to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

what a rip off, its just starscream with a repaint and different head.

i was hoping for something new, like a re-release of magnus including battle suit or maybe grimlock/shockwave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

jaggeh wrote:
    what a rip off, its just starscream with a repaint and different head.

It's Skywarp, that' s his thing
    i was hoping for something new, like a re-release of magnus including battle suit or maybe grimlock/shockwave.
    I heard the MP designer wants to do Grimlock soon. Hopefully he's next

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Grimlock would be awesome. Guaranteed Trypticon repaint too given his relative size.

Shockwave's getting a titanium. Should be good. Hope it's G1 Shockwave as opposed to the unused War Within design. Transtech shockers would be interesting.

Advertisement