Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish gumball rally

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I just put it up on manic-motorz for you.

Right do you only have to raise 2000 euro and that pays for ferry, hotel etc. If thats the case its really cheap, might consider it.How many people are going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Im not 100% sure tbh but if you contact Anthony{{AT}}funballrally.com he will be able to help ya.

But the last time i was speaking to him about this 2k is all you need to raise. And everything is included, ferry's, accomodation, 8 laps per car on the nurburgring.

I wish i could go this year, but i just dont have the time to raise the money, and i dont fancy putting my hand in my pocket for this. As i cant really afford it :(

But yeah, should be a good craic.

Anti wrote:
    Im not 100% sure tbh but if you contact Anthony{{AT}}funballrally.com he will be able to help ya.

But the last time i was speaking to him about this 2k is all you need to raise. And everything is included, ferry's, accomodation, 8 laps per car on the nurburgring.

I wish i could go this year, but i just dont have the time to raise the money, and i dont fancy putting my hand in my pocket for this. As i cant really afford it :(

But yeah, should be a good craic.

Yeah you are right, it looks like thats the same problem with me.If i could get the sponsourship money then i would go as it wouldnt cost me anything except for petrol and food.

Ah well, im gonna save up for it for next year.

it sounds like it will be great fun.With large companies supporting it, it should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Do you need to drive an exotic car?

fletch wrote:
    Do you need to drive an exotic car?

Nope just normal cars are fine. It is a charity event. Ill link to the podcast as it will make things alot clearer.

http://www.beat102103.com/loudblog/index.php?id=37

Just click "download mp3" under the play controls. If you want more info go to the contact page on funballrally.com or the email i provided in a earlier post.

How to Apply

Unfortunately, we are already booked out for this year's event! If you wish to book your place for Funball 2008, please contact us below.

Contact them anyway. They might take a few more cars.

Anti wrote:
    Contact them anyway. They might take a few more cars.

Its abit late now as my exams finish at the end of may.
    I will consider next year.Will email him to find out more details.
    2000 euro seems good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement