Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Church Road Motors in Tullamore

Options
  • 30-04-2007 12:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Long shot I know, but would anyone happen to know who the MD or owner is here?

Thanks,
    adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Some details on page 21-
    http://www.simi.ie/admin/files/IMI%20Jan-Feb%202006.pdf

They're owned by ICR Motor Group, if that's any help.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ultimate boss is John Culleton afaik. He's based in Limerick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I knew it was part of a group of three, but that's very helpful Rovi, thanks. I had talked to Hubert D'Arcy, who told me that "it's a very busy time" when I complained about one of his staff not doing his job. Alan Foy just plain didn't return my call, which seems par for the course for this dealership.

I needed to get a registered letter in the post this evening so I just addressed it to the MD, but yes Henry Ford III, it looks like John Culleton is the man. Hopefully I won't need to need to take it any further after that. Hopefully...

Thanks lads,
    adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

This is the bit where I pray Adam never buys a car from me ... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It would be John Culleton. Worked for the group for a few months temporarily a few years back. Saw very little of him. Doesn't base himself administratively. He pays people for it and I'd be surprised if you got much more than an "i'll look into it" back.

Every showroom has a senior manager and he'll probably just pass it back

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement