Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Loop Duplicate My Heart EP - Out Today

Options
  • 30-04-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

April 30 2007.

“joyous, inventive music about the process of making joyous and inventive music - over skittering electronic beats, 10cc-esque whooshes of keyboards, and handclaps." (PopMatters)

Despite ending up in all the best end-of-year best-of lists last year AND the year before, Suburban Kids With Biblical Names' #3 has never actually been released in Ireland or the UK...a criminal oversight which will be remedied by yesboyicecream on May 14.

Ahead of the release of #3 in Ireland and the UK, Suburban Kids release 'Loop Duplicate My Heart' TODAY (April 30) - the CDEP features amazing artwork by Peter Danielsson (www.blaserad.com/peter) and the title track is backed with Teenage Poetry, Jullaten 2004 and Noodles ("there's a Falcon Crest side to everything, don't trust anyone or any thing").

Available from all good physical and virtual record stores (Norman Records, Amazon, Piccadily Records, Itunes, Emusic, etc, etc). Distributed by Cargo / RMG Chart (Cat: YBI07CD).

Both the EP and #3 are album for pre-order/purchase from http://www.yesboyicecream.com/ybishop.html

Loop Duplicate My Heart also had the honour of being the first Single of the Week on the new Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie show on Radio 2 and the video is currently in rotation on 120 Minutes.

Here's the video for Loop Duplicate My Heart.

This week, SKWBN are touring the US. Next week, they're coming to the UK & Ireland:

07/05 - The Monto, London (UK)
    08/05 - White Heat, London (UK)
    09/05 - Nice n' Sleazy, Glasgow (SCO)
    10/05 - Whelans, Dublin (IRL) w/The Lovekevins
    12/05 - Roisin Dubh, Galway (IRL) w/The Lovekevins

Advertisement