Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constituency BreakDown???

Options
  • 30-04-2007 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a good link to a site that'll give a good breakdown to each constituency? Like who are all the candidates and which individuals are likely to win seats?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

www.electionsireland.org

There's a great magazine in all the shops called 'Election 2007'. Its very comprehensive. I would recommend that you buy it. Although the above link is the closest we have to a Irish election website as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

www.mycandidate.ie is useful too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

www.mycandidate.ie is way more comprehensive and up-to-date than the link Chakar mentioned. It goes through every candidate in every constituency in the country. It's neutral though, so it doesn't give suggestions for who is likely to win/lose seats; I don't know of any site that does that tbh, but there was a good article in today's Indo which went through most constituencies and said who was likely to lose/gain seats. It doesn't appear to be online though.

Edit: D'oh, DMC got there before me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Thanks for both of those links - combined they're pretty good

Advertisement