Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need help identifying car make!

Options
  • 30-04-2007 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Safe to say I know nada about cars and just got my first car 3 months ago, VW polo 1996, which is running great I reckon and am going to hold onto it for another few months til I'm completely happy with my driving.
    But during the week I saw a gorgeous car, kind of vintage looking, small, and orange and it got me wanting to change my car to this. But I've no clue what kind of car it is!
    I was just wondering if anyone knows any nice vintagey kind of cars that fit that very vague I know description?!
    It was the size of a toyota starlet but a much funkier and modern design, but the car was definitely at least 8-10 years old I'd reckon. or can you recommend a nice looking and small enough vintage car.
    would really appreciate the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,759 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

didn't catch the reg plate no?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Was it a convertible?

Could possibly be a Nissan Figaro:
    659266_20070422100447_1.jpg

Or Honda Beat:
    wetbeat.jpg

Or Suzuki Cappuccino:
    ballincolligCAPSIL860.jpg

Really need more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

bazz26 wrote:
    Was it a convertible?

Could possibly be a Nissan Figaro:
    659266_20070422100447_1.jpg

That would have been my first guess. Based on the micra I think? Don't think it came in an orange colour originally though.

pog it - check the classic cars forum, you'll get lots of ideas for small classic cars there. You may need a modern car as your main car if you want to get classic insurance on an older car.

Advertisement