Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie toys you'll be getting

Options
  • 30-04-2007 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

There's only four I';m definetly after. Ironhide, Blackout, Wreckage and Voyager Prime. I'm not sure if I'll get others. Starscream, no way. Leader Prime is too bulky, and frozen Megatron, I just don't like. So, I'll wait and see

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Every new mold i can lay my hands on (with the exception of ultimate bb,way too rich for my blood)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

I might get Brawl as well. Apart from the Bulldog head, he's not half bad at all.

This line is gonna be opretty saturated with the same character in every class. I hope there's a leader Blackout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

Voyager Blackout is a definite, probably Starscream too as i like the jet mode.

Wreckage and Bonecrusher for the deluxes

Both Leaders.

Ultimate bumblebee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Wow, no mention of Jazz? This is the first Jazz toy we've gotten since the 80s.

I'll be getting:

Jazz, Voyager Prime, Voyager Megs(Not because I like him as Megs, for use as a creepy alien in my Beast Wars comic), Barricade, LOC Bumblebee, LOC Jazz(VERY cool figure), G1 Ratchet repaint, Deluxe Arcee if she's any good.

That's about it I guess.

Maybe Ultimate Bumblebee at some point. I want a car that my Marvel figs can fit in.

If I had money I'd be getting Bonecrusher, Blackout, Leader Brawl, the non Transforming figs, Deluxe Bumblebee, Thundercracker, maybe Ironhide.

If I decide I really like the movie and it's representation of te chars I might get them all at some point, albeit very grudgingly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

Defo ultimate bumblebee, when it comes out later in the year. I would like to get them all, deluxes and yoyagers that is,maybe 2 or 3 a week, but i may wait for sales to get the likes of scorponok and frozen megatron. I can see these been shelf-warmers. oh and Prime helmet too!

• Advertisement

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=131963

The real question is...
    Will anyone buy this bastard son of SWTF grevious?
    Sadly the answer is..........................
    Yes i prolly will!
    DAMN i need help:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,524 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Hasbro have a new site up for the toys

http://www.3dtransformers.com/

get your 3D specs out too if you have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Protoform starscream is quite nice. The prime one not so Much.
    Of the movie stuff. I would like Blackout and the larger Scorponok Figure. I really like the look of that.
    And I shall pick up most of the starscreams that they release.
    I just love me some starscream.

Youl b all over the Hasbro version of the masterpiece Screamer then ?

Advertisement