Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites that take Laser...

Options
  • 30-04-2007 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any? I was going to buy an 8800 from Komplett but they don't take Laser, so it's looking like I'll have to use Elara (Great prices on lower end video cards, but a bit more expensive in the higher end stuff :( ). Any suggestions?

edit: What I'm looking for is actually an 8800gts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

AIB do a one-use throwaway credit card type of thing, don't they? Don't have much info on it as I never used one.
    Could be an option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

www.dabs.ie takes laser I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

On the Dabs site they say they have debit card support but the day after I placed an order they emailed me saying my order was refused??? My card is a Maestro card and it was accepted on Galaxy.ie three times! So now, Komplett (Opposed to Dabs) are up about 800 squid!

Perhaps it relates to Dabs being an English company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

BFG 8800GTS OC for 310 on dabs....might look into that....will have to see if they take Laser now...checked Galaxy, rip off prices, wouldn't touch them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

True, their prices are just under that of a high street retailers.
    But magnificent service, They left a DVD drive from one of my orders
    and I pestered them one day and 4 days later I got a lightscribe version opposed to generic drive!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 lsedov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

ACtually that's great, thanks!

Advertisement