Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Changes to MH203

• 30-04-2007 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭

"MH203 BSc Computer Science and Software Engineering - Change in course structure
    Students taking this course will now take mathematics, computer science and two other science subjects in first year. This will allow students to transfer to the general science stream if they wish at the end of first year. Similarly, students who have taken Computer Science as one of their subject options in first year general science degree can choose to transfer into the computer science and software engineering course"

Well, I must say, I think this is bull****. TWO extra subjects in first year? It's a load of crap, considering the course doesn't require you to have a science subject in the first place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭not14talk

They will prob remove the two 2nd year subjects from 1st year(CS220 & CS101).

Still though if that was last year I would have gone to Edinburgh to do CSSE and not Maynooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

They should remove the bloody maths. Or at least cut it down to one module.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tuborg

they should introduce a valuation system for the lectures and get rid of half of them.

some in fairness are terrible

Advertisement