Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Clutch

• 30-04-2007 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Dunno if there's been any threads about them before, anyone listen to them? I got the new album at the weekend, its pretty damn good, not a huge leap from away from Robot Hive, but a bit more bluesy and less regulated if that makes sense. The lyrics are as usual, fantastic, "vegans attack/on ten speed bikes" being just one of many lines that I love.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

They're a band who I should like but always feel a bit disappointed when I hear them. I should try again sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Never really listened to them, but i had to check out the cover of they did of Pink Floyds money...pretty cool!

http://www.myspace.com/clutchband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I love that burning Beard song, nice irregular time in the riff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I got in to them with Transnational Speeway League, so was a bit dissapointed with the self titled follow up, but grew to love it. Robot Hive is brilliant, just got from Beale Street to Oblivion, doesnt sound as weird as Robot hive, yet.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

only have Pure Rock Fury myself, but thats savage anyway. The song itself (pure rock fury) is one of my all time favs i think. I find the album works particularly well when walking somewhere. for some reason. keep meaning to buy more form them (must be about a 100 albums i keep meaning to buy but keep not getting around to it). Any recommendations to try next of theirs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Don't think I have any albums, but I saw them playing at Roadburn and they were pretty good. I shall investigate further :)

Advertisement