Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Millenium Chinese

Options
  • 30-04-2007 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hey guys,

quick question, im going to the above restraunt on saturday night with the gf, heard really good this about this place, any of you ever been there before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Was there with the better half last month,

Would have to say its by far the nicest Chinese in the city center.

Never been anywhere as nice,

Excellent service food and drink,

(And no i don't own it/work there)

Can't recommend it enough

A+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yangzhao

im chinese and a regular goer.the food is nice there. but sure about for date though, as the place could be a bit noiser, relatively, sometimes.
    if you fancy chinese, "zen" in rathmines, is a good spot for date. quite, a bit from town, not packed. and dont miss the beautiful paintings

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

ADO wrote:
    Hey guys,

quick question, im going to the above restraunt on saturday night with the gf, heard really good this about this place, any of you ever been there before?

Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I can't give a proper answer as I've only ate dimsum there but I prefer the Good World's dimsum to New Milleniums. Then and again, my parents are Chinese and it was always a treat for us to go to the Good World when we went visited Dublin as a child. I think New Millenium is only a few years old, so it's just kinda tradition that we go to the other restaurant.

Do they stop serving dimsum in the evenings?

Advertisement