Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Vacuum Cleaner Filter

Options
  • 30-04-2007 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I bought a great upright bagless vacuum in Aldi a few months ago.I think the filter may need replacing as the thing overheats and cuts out halfway through doing the sitting room. This first happened a while back but it said on the unit that if this happens, turn it off, clean out the filter with water, leave to dry and replace. This worked fine but after a while I had to clean the filter more often until now when I have to do it after each time I use it.
    I can't find the company on the net, its a Delta ????
    Does anybody know where I might track down a filter for this thing?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You may find that the filter in the Delta is similar to other makes.

Maybe try your local electrical retailer to see if they can get you filters ordered in.

Otherwise, maybe contact either Quinnspares or Exsparetise who might be able to put you in the right direction.

Advertisement