Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to get the live stream of IDL

• 30-04-2007 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Today the draw for the Topic International Darts League 2007 was made at the headoffice of sponsor Topic. The tournament will start with a Preliminary Round on Friday 4 May. Saturday 5 May the First Round will start. The event is played at the Triavium in Nijmegen.

There's often Live streaming on this site SBS but I've looked all over but can't find a link to where it can be seen

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

The matches are usually streamed live on the SBS Sport channel site but you have to be a resident of Holland to watch it. However The Rooster found a way around that last time so that we could watch live streams of the Masters of Darts.

If you wait until closer to the weekend then im sure we will find out a way to watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I'll keep watching, maybe a dutch ip address would do the trick

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

BingoBongo wrote:
    I'll keep watching, maybe a dutch ip address would do the trick

Yeah thats what you need. You just change your settings to the dutch IP address so you can download the Licence to view the darts and then switch back again.

If you find a Dutch IP address then feel free to post it up here :D

I got it to work by doing the exact same thing as I did for the Masters of Darts.
    Open internet explorer

Click on internet options

go to........ CONNECTIONS

click on LAN settings

click by. PROXY SERVER then fill in 83.116.80.28 and under port fill in 3128

Click on OK to save the settings

Go to http://sbs6.crossmediaventures.com/darts7/

It will be a slow connection but wait for the box to appear and click to download the license

If you get an error message 'No DNS Records' just try refreshing the page until the page loads

Open up windows media player go to file > open url and type http://81.23.249.10/cross04 and then ok

The stream should then be working

Then still in windows media player gp to tools > manage licenses and back up the license

Finally untick the box in internet explorer, internet options>LAN settings>proxy server and close internet explorer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Cheers, excellent quality. Just loaded in the sbs6 page no need for media player

• Advertisement
Advertisement