Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register365 - unprofessional?

Options
  • 30-04-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

r365-unprofessional.jpg

Is it just me or is this very unprofessional in the Register365.ie control panel? I emailed them about it and they linked me to an alternative helpdesk - but surely the links within the billing system would be valid?

They made a new helpdesk but didn't link anyone to it. Seems a bit strange from Irelands biggest host.

Or is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Boards's isnt really a support forum for us - we've an all-signing all-dancing new domain management system, which integrates with the new helpdesk in the works, and expect to launch any day now - apologies for the duff link in the interim, I'll have that sorted right away.

Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hello Steve,

It wasn't a support request - I was more looking for an opinion on it from others. I find that a broken link like this with no other sign of support information on the website is a serious oversight which I would have thought might have been flagged by someone, let alone the person who replied to my email.

I should add that the connect365 and some port system I was linked to is awful and impossible to follow for the times I used it - I hope that's not your new one!

But I should also add that I've been emailing support@register365.ie and been getting great and resonably speedy responses to any issues I've been having. :)

A new domain management system would be lovely, can't wait to see it!

The new systems are very shiny, and part of an overall 'uber' system that will greatly simplify and centralise all managment with us...

You have any screenshots or link to the software? Or is it a custom inhouse solution?

One thing I've always disliked about H365 is the way things are all over the place. I got some hosting and the control panel / helpdesk / logins was like dealing with a different company. Bringing them all together is certainly a positive step in my books!

In house solution - been over a year in the works at this stage - currently some of our larger cstomers are using it - wil get some screenshots and news on the blog soon.

• Advertisement

Great - would love to see it. :)

I should add that the lads seem to have fixed the error that I mentioned above now :)

Cheers :) Working on those screenshots :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

*cough* shill

Advertisement