Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry

Options
  • 30-04-2007 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Can anyone give me the layout of the chemistry paper i.e. what subjects come in for what questions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

Q1 - normally a titration expirement
    Q2 - an organic expirement
    Q3 - any of the rest of the expirements.
    Q4 - short questions of the whole course
    Q5 - electrochemistry, bonding, electronic configiration and all that crap..

and yeah I'm stuck after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Try here
    http://www.skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_senior.asp?id=2083
    Look down the bar at the right of the screen , there is a little about it under exam guides.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭fuinneamh

experiments as above and Q4 is short questions ,always at least one full question on organic and bonding/history. you always get a question with 4 parts to do 2 and then the rest can be anything with one of the following gauranteed water/acid and bases/ le chateliers principal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

yeah thanks and isn't there liek always 2 and a 1/2 questions on organic chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

adamcp wrote:
    yeah thanks and isn't there liek always 2 and a 1/2 questions on organic chemistry
    two usually anyway and sometimes the half.it depends on how much they wanna ask about fuels or how many organic short questions come into Q4 apparently

• Advertisement
Advertisement