Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know if the Daedalus building is open on Bank Holiday Monday?

Options
  • 30-04-2007 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

I'd really love to know!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'd sincerely doubt it. The library might be open as a reading room, but as its a bank holiday the place will probably be pretty dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I could be wrong, but I think the library is doing saturday service for the bank holiday. Since it's the week before exams and all... it says something about it on the fancy plasma screen outside the library entrance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Thanks guys. Saw a notice today at the Daedalus building saying it is closed on Saturday and Monday which is completely poxy with exams and coursework coming up..... but y'know this is UCD afterall :rolleyes: Hopefully i'll grab a PC in the library on one of those days or else i'm up the sh!tcreek :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Did you actually expect it to be open on a bank holiday? What do you need to do there that you can't in the library?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Need a PC with special software for a project. It's a nightmare grabbing a PC in the library. If i'm up bright and early i should be alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Every year they close the library for the bank holiday. Every year people complain. The exams are later this year than most years, so it's not as bad as it could be. I'd expect the same on the June bank holiday too, if I were you. I know most people will be finished then, but the meds won't and there are some exams on past the 2nd.

Advertisement