Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers/Boards Awards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Category listings (we can expand if anyone comes up with a good one): http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51272619&postcount=80

Last year's thread, because it was THAT good: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054922589

Enjoy folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

The sexual tension between myself and Pythia in that thread was almost unbearable.

Yeah. That's what I'd call it alright. Unbearable. "I don't care... just stop telling me how supposedly pretty I am..." /me pukes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Chakar wrote:
    'The Boardsie Hack of the Year'.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cos its basicly encouraging talking about the union... do you people want that?? DO YE??
    Plus if its hack then it should include all the socities. I'd give it to Elmo for her love of L and H. They're one hackish society

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Reading last year's thread has totally enlightened me. I had NO idea that Johnny Arson = Zane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

No offence to anyone but i think last years boards beat this years boards hands down. I know it was probably cos we all knew eachother (read i knew people more people better) better but it was just more fun and easy going.

I'll try drop down to the lake btw at some point.

Edit: I didn't realise who half the people were who had changed their name till i met em at one of the beers a while ago :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

Blush_01 wrote:
    Although I know you're joking, there is a difference between a put down and UCD boards awards.

(For future reference, I was by no means implying any homicidal tendencies, nothing of the sort.

Is Blush covering for herself in light of a future Garda investigation...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    No offence to anyone but i think last years boards beat this years boards hands down. I know it was probably cos we all knew eachother (read i knew people more people better) better but it was just more fun and easy going.

I'll try drop down to the lake btw at some point.

Edit: I didn't realise who half the people were who had changed their name till i met em at one of the beers a while ago :p

Yeah and if they vote again I wont be the best noob anymore :(

I like awards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I concur, although i'm not in this forum nearly as much anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

Yeah and if they vote again I wont be the best noob anymore
    You'll always be my favourite noob :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Blush_01 wrote:

Last year's thread, because it was THAT good: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054922589

Enjoy folks!

Oh God cringe!!No wonder I was banned.What was I going on about?!So embarrasing!

The Evil lime is still the best lurker though!:)

Dori Duz wrote:
    Is Blush covering for herself in light of a future Garda investigation...:eek:

I know where you live Ash! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Dajaffa definatley deserves the award, for greatest hack

Most Contraversial poster has to be Dontico, as a token of our appreciation for the great intense debate he used to incite, we should throw him into lake 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

Blush_01 wrote:
    I know where you live Ash! ;)

Is that Blush I see hiding in the bushes outside my apartment wielding a carving knife....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Can we rename the Hack award. The Gav reilly award?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Dajaffa definatley deserves the award, for greatest hack

Awww shucks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Grimes wrote:
    Can we rename the Hack award. The Gav reilly award?
    Eh...

**edit: on reflection it'd be terribly funny if the award was renamed after me and then given to dajaffa or gubbie or someone... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sangre wrote:
    The sexual tension between myself and Pythia in that thread was almost unbearable.
    O rly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I suggest the "Most Missed Regular" Brady.

*cough*

Hope I'll see you all there (after work) on Friday.
    :):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Eh...

**edit: on reflection it'd be terribly funny if the award was renamed after me and then given to dajaffa or gubbie or someone... ;)

Ah yes - hackitasticness.... Joys of joys.

Now to think of what award I could win.... muhahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    You'll always be my favourite noob :p

Yay!! i'll take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Angriest post of the year has to go to - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53170650&postcount=6

I lolzd at that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

God, you're a detestable bunch aintcha?

(That's me making absolutely 100% sure I'm out of the running for every award, thus ensuring that I need not turn up for this circle-jerk-fest)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Eh...

I'd like you to know Mister Gav I'm terribly insulted... Steph's such a bigger hack then me

And anyway, I told you my arguments having a hack contest-and there's only two contestants! Dajaffa and whats-his-face, your man, Colin (boards name un-remembering here)

EDIT: *I just read over this... didn't mean it in a bad way so I with draw my nomination!* Eek oops appologies
    Angriest post of the year has to go to - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53170650&postcount=6

I lolzd at that one
    I just love the way he asked for his opinion. *sigh* I miss him already. Corridors are empty without him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Actually thought has sprung to mind: that guy about RAs, not he got lots of people rattled - his attitude was horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

oh yeah, fun times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Just to mention I have an essay looming so can`t take charge of the awards, so if someone else wants to, or if people just want to post them here publically that would be cool cause I have to go back to said essay. I will post my own here 2moro, now back to that essay...

God, you're a detestable bunch aintcha?

(That's me making absolutely 100% sure I'm out of the running for every award, thus ensuring that I need not turn up for this circle-jerk-fest)

It's ok. Both yourself and Grimes won prizes at the TCD awards last year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Myth wrote:
    Oh yeah! I'd forgotten that.

I <3 you guys, I really do. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Myth wrote:

I won a prize? Haha was it over that drug enduced attack i made? PS: can i please be unbanned? Its been well over a year!

Advertisement