Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanet to KerryBroadBand

Options
  • 30-04-2007 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

So I've been with Permanet since Dec 2005, but see that
    Kerrybroadband are offering faster services for only moderatly more than
    I am currently paying.

Currently have

Permanet 2mb business €45 getting 1.4mb down / 500kbps up

Thinking of getting.

Kerrybroadband offering 3mb home €49.99 3mb down / 1mb up

Permanet offer similar service but call it 4mb at €120 per month - which obviously is just plain fecking ridiculous in comparison.

So has anyone got Kerrybroadband. What has the service been like and do you get the speed your paying for ? Any problems ? Do you get a static IP ?

My big worry though - I have aksed these questions to the email address at kerrybroadbands website and got NO reply (I wrote a good email asking about coverage etc, and sent it twice when I recieved no response the first time.) , which also makes me wonder what on earth their after service is like when somthing isn't working.

Any advice lads ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dolanp

Hi,
    I have checked all our emails since Feb07 and we do not have any emails matching your post. Perhaps you might contact us at our office and we would be glad to answer your questions.

KBB

scrapland wrote:
    So I've been with Permanet since Dec 2005, but see that
    Kerrybroadband are offering faster services for only moderatly more than
    I am currently paying.

Currently have

Permanet 2mb business €45 getting 1.4mb down / 500kbps up

Thinking of getting.

Kerrybroadband offering 3mb home €49.99 3mb down / 1mb up

Permanet offer similar service but call it 4mb at €120 per month - which obviously is just plain fecking ridiculous in comparison.

So has anyone got Kerrybroadband. What has the service been like and do you get the speed your paying for ? Any problems ? Do you get a static IP ?

My big worry though - I have aksed these questions to the email address at kerrybroadbands website and got NO reply (I wrote a good email asking about coverage etc, and sent it twice when I recieved no response the first time.) , which also makes me wonder what on earth their after service is like when somthing isn't working.

Any advice lads ?

Advertisement