Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please advise

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Lol that was a fun read but isnt this all settled now and any posts including this one and all after this are a bit of a waste at this stage??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Evolute wrote:
    Lol that was a fun read but isnt this all settled now and any posts including this one and all after this are a bit of a waste at this stage??

It isn't, yer man is still messing about on wiki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I wondered if Boston had input.

he did :D

Of course he did!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

CuLT wrote:
    You're a bit of a twit to be dragging this up Victor :/
    Sorry. :embarrassed: I clicked on a link and thought this was current.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Not a regular visitor to the Airsoft pages but when i smelled this, I had to stand up and applaud you needles_two, for having such bravery at demonstrating your idiocy for the whole country to see. I noticed your little message to Oisin regarding the Wikipedia page and about how you'll continute to edit it until you get your own way and generally be an immature pre pubscent little bollix about the whole thing :mad:
    That's the type of crap that makes me sick. There's nothing illegal about the gun's design, end of story. Unfortunately, the degree of which you have looked into this certainly shows that you feel strongly about the sport being played in Ireland. The fortunate thing is that there are many more who are significantly more intellegent then you. These people (like you) want to spread news of topics and issues that people would normally overlook but (unlike you) actually focus on things that are important to know. Pull your head ot of your ass, gather what little dignity you have left and do something beneficial to society. Stop being a **** and let people do what they enjoy :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement