Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thermometer for car and radio for pocket!

Options
  • 01-05-2007 9:35am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get either of these in Galway.
    I want to get some little thermometer for a car and one of those little radios people used to hand out for free with coke, or whatever. Just a tiny radio and earphones essentially.
    Anybody see any around, give me a shout, cheers.
    Oh, and Jellytots, see any of them, you let me know.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The tiny radios can be got in the £ shops

Jellytots have been somewhere recently, can't remember where, but they're still coated in sugar and on the market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

got jelly tots in dunnes yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Ive seen those miny radios shaped as biros in the 2 Euro shop. A biro and a radio in one, what a world we live in! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks a lot!
    Two down. Jelly tots and a radio after work for me so.
    Now if only I could eat, write, listen to the radion and know the temperature while running around galway.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

This might do for the thermometer,currently on sale :

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070430.p.DigitallThermometer

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh, I must have a look, thanks.
    Hope it is small and handy.
    3.1 metre cable. :eek:

Advertisement